Thursday, February 10, 2011

22nd Birthday!

A few weeks ago I turned 22! Thanks to my wonderful husband and great family and friends it was a fabulous day. Thomas made me breakfast and gave me some presents in the morning, which I loved.

Then I went out to lunch with some friends then out to dinner with Thomas. After dinner we met up with some friends and family at The Chocolate, a cute new dessert cafe in Orem. It was so delicious. I highly recommend the pazzokie.








 I am excited to see what this next year brings my way! Thanks to everyone for making it a great day!

4 comments:

  1. cute Amy! I'm so sad I didn't end up getting to see you. It looks like you had a great day! love you tons forever!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I am so excited to catch up on your life! You are gorgeous. It looks like your birthday was funfilled! Happy be lated Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a fun birthday! It looks like you and Thomas have so much fun together! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog header is so cute. i just found your blog and i'm loving it. ps - i'm hosting a giveaway right now, fyi!

    ReplyDelete