Monday, November 8, 2010

Recent Happenings!

We took a trip to Tucson a few weeks ago because it was Scott's missionary farewell. We listened to Hunger Games on tape on the drive there and it was amazing! Books on tape are awesome for the long drive to AZ. I loved Hunger Games and cant wait to read the next two. Scott did a great job on his talk and it was fun to see the Assante family! Scott just went into the MTC on Wednesday. He will definitely be missed but we are so excited for him to serve in Peru.

We had a fun Halloween weekend as well! On Friday night we made caramel apples with some friends. I love making caramel apples, probably my favorite thing about the Halloween season. I think I just really enjoy eating them...

On Saturday night we went to a little Halloween party that Michael and Staley put on. It was complete with a scary Halloween dinner and a game of  Fear Factor Halloween style. 
 Some scary eye balls I made, aka cake balls!

 Our very last minute costumes, I was hesitant to even put a picture up because they are pretty lame. But nonetheless it was a fun filled weekend!


1 comment:

  1. great post! those eyeballs are awesome! you are such a great baker. see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete